Pages

Friday 2 March 2018

Day 1 Digital Fluency Intensive

I had a great day at the Manaiakalani Digital Fluency intensive

It was great to hear the backstory of Manaiakalani and the journey from 2006. Although I was working in a Manaiakalani school over this time I had no idea what was going on in the background.  I was inspired by the forward-thinking approach in the early days and it made me proud of my small involvement.

Today I learnt how to use google docs to use creatively and efficiently. With my learners, I will be using docs in a way that doesn't always involve text. By using the explore option I will encourage my learners to be more creative in their presentation of their learning.

Today I created by making a personal document with my touch Rugby team. Just tried to use all the features we learnt today. I was just trying to be creative and use the skills learnt.

I hope to help other educators out with the ideas gained next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment