Pages

Thursday 7 July 2016

Education grassroots inititive

Last month I came across this article in the education gazettte

Digital technologies: new initiative calls for ideas

I decided to apply for 15 thousand dollars on behalf of Papakura High School. My application was based upon the work i am doing with my SPARK MIT inquiry around rewindable learning. If I am successful in my application I will have reduced teacher contact hours to work with other staff at Papkura High and also the wider Kootuitui cluster of schools, to assist in making lessons rewindable.

A massive thank you to Angela Gattung and also my principal John Rohs for their support in this application. Both assisted me in getting the wording of my application correct so I have the best possible chance of success.

In particular Angela spent hours writing up my inquiry and answering the questions that came back at me from the ministry. Thanks you Angela.

No comments:

Post a Comment